Türkiye’nin en büyük hastanelerinden birinde çok çeşitli uzmanlıkların yanı sıra eğitim aldım ve günde 90’a kadar hastayla ilgilendim.
Şu anda 15,5 milyon nüfuslu, kalabalık bir şehirde çalışıyorum, büyük bir iş yükünü ve yoğun çalışma saatlerini yönetmeye aşinayım. Şu anda, tüm dermatoloji konularını ve bunlarla ilgili cerrahi prosedürleri ve ayrıca kozmetik prosedürleri kapsayan genel bir dermatoloji pratiği sağlamaktayım.
Kariyerim boyunca, acil tıp ve akut tıpta ek beceriler kazandım.
Genel nüfustan askeri pilotlara, tıp uzmanlarına ve öğrencilere kadar geniş bir eğitim deneyimim oldu.
Becerilerimi ve bilgilerimi geliştirmek ve yeni kültürler öğrenmek için yurt dışında çalışmayı planlıyorum. Bir İhtiyaç Alanı gönderisi altında veya uzmanlık yolu aracılığıyla çalışmak için herhangi bir fırsatla ilgileniyorum.
Dermatology Specialist and Lecturer
Yeni Yuzy1l University, Private Gaziosmanpa a Hospital, istanbul, Turkey
Working full-time and on-call as part of a team of 3 dermatologists providing consultant dermatology services and cosmetical applications.
Servicing a population of 15.5 million people in the total city and approximately to
1 million people in the surrounding area.
As a lecturer in the medical faculty, have the opportunity to give lessons both in theoretical and practical parts of the dermatology,
• Working in a university hospital provides me with the latest technological facilities and gives me the opportunity to collaborate with the academic personnel
• Teaching the medical students about dermatology and their inquisitiveness
helps me to keep my knowledge up-to-dat
Gaziosmanpa a Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
servicing a population of 15.5 million people in the total city and approximately to 1 million people in the surrounding area.
working full time and on-call as part of a team of2 to 3 dermatologists providing consultant dermatology services.
Regularly seeing an average of 70 patients per day for both common and complex dermatological problems.
• Organized nevus screening hours for up to 15 patients per clinic, with free access to the general population to raise awareness of skin cancer.
• During the Covid-19 pandemic, I reupskilled in emergency medicine in order to provide additional cover emergency units, intensive care, and wards as a general medical doctor.
Oltu Hospital, Erzurum, Turkey
sc,vlc Ing .i population of 500 thousand people in the city and a further 200
thousand In the surrounding area.
working Full time and on-call as the sole dermatologist. Seeing up to 90 patients d.iily for both common and complex dermatological problems.
Providing cryotherapy and electrocautery services.
K y Achievements:
• Extensive teaching to general practitioners working in emergency service about dermatological emergencies and common dermatological diseases.
, Regular meetings for case review with pediatric doctors about common or rare pediatric dermatological problems.
, worked closely with infectious disease doctors due to an epidemic of Crimean Congo haemorrhagic fever in our location which was spread with ticks.
• I have worked several times in the emergency service in need of a doctor as a general practitioner apart from being a dermatologist.
Gt.ilhane Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Servicing a population of 5 million people in the total city and it was the fundamental hospital in the military system.
Working full time and on-call.
Seeing up to 90 patients daily for generally rare dermatological problems
Provision of cryotherapy, electrocautery, phototherapy, Er:Yag laser and lontophoresis.
• Organi1ed nevus screening days for free to the general popula ion to raise
awarencr.s of skin cancer. We checked at leas 30 pa 1ents dallj1n nese clin c days.
• Teaching dermatology to up to 150 medical studen s per ear, including forma
lectures and teaching in clinic and on the wards,
• As part of my role all specialty training doctors in the hosp, a .vere egularly sslgned to the emergency service for 8 hours shift. This helped me to impro e my practice In emergency situations
General Practitioner and Aviation Doctor Military Alrba e, Malatya, Turkey
Full-time and on-call. Somedays I worked multiple days on continuous sn1hs
Working In a politically chaotic region in the world led m to encounter different situations as militarypersonn I.
• Taught first aid, family planning and se11ual education, and a at,on med,c1 e lessons to soldi rs, military staff, and pilots in different t mes and places
• As the airbase was located in a rural city, we also provided emergency help to
the civilian population.
• emergency instructor training program
• basic and advanced military training
• aviation doctor training program
Student and Intern
Gulhane Military Medicine Academy, Ankara, Turkey